Sunday, May 22, 2011

Current Obsessions

There are a few things I've been absolutely loving lately so I thought I'd take the time to share them with you.

Number one: Allie Brosh
She is the author of Hyperbole and a Half and some other articles on the interwebs. I've been reading her backposts and such for a while now but in the last couple weeks it seems that's all I've been doing. She is taking up all of my time anymore. For real. She is 90% of the reason I haven't been going to bed until 1 or 2 am because I can't. stop. reading. She is amazing and she just posted that she will be publishing a book next fall. So excited! Check her out:



Number two: DML Podcast
At the Renaissance Festival there is a hilarious act called The London Broil Show. It consists of three guys (Duncan, Matt, Louie) that have been best friends since high school and everything that comes out of their mouths is freaking hilarious. seriously. They started a podcast a few months ago while they were here and they have 7 episodes out now that make me laugh until I cry. They are available on iTunes but I listen to them here:



Let me know what you think!

What are you currently obsessing over?

No comments:

Post a Comment