Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Boo!

Just want to let you know that I am still here and I do mean to get back to blogging again. It's so hard for me to keep up with anything. I really really wanted to do a post the other day and it was going to be so awesome but I was thinking about it while at work - in the morning. Needless to say, by the end of the day when I got home and could finally sit down and type, I lost all motivation. poo. Need to find a way to get around that... I seem to have most of my inspiration hit me in the morning but seeing as I can't get out of bed in the morning I barely have time to get ready let alone eat something or sit and write. Ugh... I wish so badly to be a morning person. Alas, I am and always have been, a night owl. meh.

Looking for inspiration,
Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment