Friday, February 25, 2011

Quiktrip

Well it's happened. I'm excited and I'm scared. Our world has officially been turned upside down. But in a good way. Something new to get used to. Jesse got the call that we've been waiting for on Monday. He officially works for QT. The company is awesome and has some amazing opportunities. He went in for orientation this morning and starts work Sunday night. Yep that's right, he's working NIGHTS. Starts at 10 and works 'til 7. I'm going to be all alone. I'm so glad I have Bella to make me feel safe. She's vicious. He'll be working 5 nights a week and working days at Broadway Palm. I'm so proud of him. Hopefully we'll be making enough money to start paying down our debt! Yay.




So like Jesse's been singing all night... Hakuna Matata!



PS. Sorry about the multitude of posts today, lets just say I'm making up for the week. ;)

1 comment:

  1. hey kristi,

    this is k from sisterhood of secrets. i was re-reading my post and read your sweet comment. if you're up for chatting, i'm totally open. i don't know why i posted without my name. it's stupid really. you can find me at kamirules@gmail.com

    kami

    ReplyDelete