Wednesday, February 9, 2011

And so it begins...

I've wanted a proper blog for a while now and I've finally started it! I'm so excited, filled with so many ideas and thoughts and creativity to share with you all. I finally have my place to write about what I want, to share the things that make me happy and to discover who I really am. I'm still looking to find my place in this world and I feel like I'm getting closer every day. Any closer to my fantasy life? Maybe not. But closer to the life I know I'm going to love to live. I can feel it.

A brief look at me:
My name is Kristi Jenkins. I'm 21 years old. I've been married to the love of my life, Jesse, for almost 2 1/2 years now. We have a furry little child named Bellatrix (Bella or Boobers more often) - she is a 1 year old black lab and the cutest, sweetest, most precious thing ever. I work for my parents answering phones as I have for the past 4 years. Jesse is in between jobs but the prospects are looking quite promising. There is so much to learn about me that I will post in greater detail in the future. I still have things to learn about myself. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment