Sunday, February 20, 2011

Rainy Day Sunday

I like today.

Woke up this morning at about 8:30 feeling refreshed and ready to start the day. That in itself is a shocker since I'll usually sleep in 'til 10. We were pretty lazy for about an hour then decided to go out to breakfast. We got ready and headed over to busy busy Village Inn. After we finally got seated it decided to rain. So we got to watch the rain (we were seated right next to a window) while we ate our delicious breakfast (they have really good food, btw).

Then we went to Best Buy to look at the phones and laptops for future purchases and I talked Jesse into letting me get my phone early! I was going to wait until he was eligible for an upgrade in April but I'm eligible now and it's soooo hard. So we went over to the Sprint store in the mall to get it but because of our account I can't just buy straight from the store - it has to be ordered. So I bought it, now just waiting for it to arrive in a couple days! *happy dance*

Then we went over to Target to pick up a bin for Jesse's comic books and went home. We spent some time together then he went to the reptile store on the other side of town to get some rats for the snakes (we have 2 snakes) and I stayed home to start cleaning this place up. I got our table and counter completely cleared off! Not to mention slightly decorated. Finally.

We then ordered Papa John's pizza and breadsticks for dinner (nom nom nom) and watched some Big Bang Theory (we're almost done with season 3!). Then I got to watch Amazing Race (yay) and Jesse watched Californication. Did a little more organizing and some facebook. Now it's time for bed! We planned to go see a movie somewhere in there but that didn't happen... so hopefully tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment